We would like to make the purchase process as convenient as possible and have provided a Mortgage Broker that will work for you. Mortgage Brokers are independent, trained professionals licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage needs.
They know where the best rates can be found. What’s more, they have the knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders in the best way possible to successfully obtain mortgage financing.
Mortgage Brokers represent you, the customer, not the lender. Because they are not employees of a lending institution, Brokers are not limited in the product they can offer you. Brokers seek out the best lender package to suit your specific situation, whether it’s with a Chartered Bank, Trust or Insurance Company, or Private Funds.
There is a wide assortment of options and features available to home buyers today. Shopping around takes a lot of time and effort. The mortgage process within today’s very competitive marketplace intimidates many Canadian home buyers. It pays to work with a mortgage professional that will represent you and ensure the mortgage you get is the one best suited to your needs.
Choosing the wrong mortgage can cost you thousands of extra dollars. Mortgage Brokers are trained professionals who can help you save on your mortgage dollar.
10 Reasons to use a Mortgage Broker
- Access to over 75 different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions.
- Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation.
- Up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market.
- They only specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends.
- They are experts at matching you with the best-suited mortgage.
- Get mortgage rates at wholesale, guaranteed up to 120 days.
- They work for YOU, not the bank.
- They increase competition in the market place, thus keeping rates low.
- They save you time and money!
- Brokers have vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on referrals and repeat business.
|Finance||Property Mgt.||Contact Us!|
For more information about financing options Contact Us!